Seeking people from our community to join our diverse dedicated and passionate team of volunteers
The Mt Eliza Fire Brigade is a 100% volunteer CFA Brigade and we have been providing is vital service to the community for over 80 years.
We have positions available for both firefighting / emergency response and support roles as well as our junior member program.
Firefighting and emergency roles
- Attending fires – bushfires and structural
- Conducting fuel reduction burns
- Attending road accident rescues
- Attending incidents involving hazardous materials
- Attending other emergencies including flood assistance
- Attending other types of rescue
- Community engagement programs
- Brigade functions
- Fundraising activities
- Brigade equipment maintenance
- Brigade administration
- Junior members program
Benefits of being a volunteer
Being a CFA volunteer can involve some hard work, but the rewards are great. You can:
- develop leadership and people management capabilities
- learn new skills that help you in your professional and personal life
- receive accredited training
- meet new friends
- be part of Victoria’s largest volunteer team
- achieve personal goals
- put something back into your community
- involve the whole family
Our Recruitment Drive Has Ended.
For information about volunteering, please visit our Volunteers Page or fill out an expression of interest below.